Here are a few reminders from the Main Office to address some frequently asked questions:
- Please notify the office of any phone changes, home, cell or work numbers and email. In the event, you have to be notified regarding your child.
- If your child is absent, please call or leave a message to the office number by 9:00 AM. Include in your message if homework is requested for pick up after 2:30 PM.
- Whenever you send or drop off money for lunch, HSA activities, etc., please include money in an envelope with your child ’s and teacher’s name listed and reason.
- Students must arrive by 8:35 PM daily.
- Please try to schedule any doctor appointments for children after school or on Saturday, so that your child does not miss class instruction.
- All visitors must sign in with school security and provide a valid ID.
- Main Office: 973-450-3500 ext. 3102
- Nurse: 973-450-3500 ext. 3103
- Principal: [email protected]
- Secretary: [email protected]