Here are a few reminders from the Main Office to address some frequently asked questions:
- Please notify the office of any phone changes, home, cell or work numbers and email. In the event, you have to be notified regarding your child.
- From time to time fliers will be sent home – check your child’s folder daily.
- If your child is absent, please call or leave a message to the office number. Include in your message if homework is requested for pick up after 2:30.
- Whenever you send or drop off money for lunch, PTA activities, etc., please include money in an envelope with your child ’s and teacher’s name listed and reason.
- Students must arrive by 8:35 am daily.
- Please try to schedule any doctor appointments for children after school or on Saturday, so that your child does not miss class instruction.
- All visitors must sign in with school security and provide a valid ID.