Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year! My name is Mrs. Lynne Pedalino and I am excited to be teaching the Envision Mathematics Program to our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students this year! After working in the sales and marketing field for many years, I went back to school and started my second career as a teacher. I have been in the field of Education since 2000, and came to the Belleville School District in 2008. As a long time resident of Belleville, I am glad to have the opportunity to educate the youth of our community!
2016-2017 Supply List - Grades 3, 4, 5
- 5 one-subject notebooks (Math, Science, Social Studies, Writing, Language Arts)
- 6 two-pocket folders (Math, Science, Social Studies, Writing, Language Arts, Homework/Take Home Notices)
- Soft pencil case (Hard pencil cases will not fit in the desks.)
- 1 set of colored pencils or a box of crayons
- Dry erase markers
- Pencil sharpener
- Glue sticks
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 Ziplock Bag ( GALLON SIZE ONLY)
Coming soon... some fun mathematical activities in honor of Pi Day, March 14th, 2016!
Thank you to all who came to read today in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday!
Don't forget our Buddy Dance tomorrow night from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the gym!