Here are a few reminders from the Main Office to address some frequently asked questions:
- Please notify the office of any phone changes , home, cell or work numbers. In the event you have to be notified regarding your child.
- From time to time fliers will be sent home – check your child’s folder daily.
- If your child is absent, please call or leave a message to the office number. Include in your message if homework is requested for pick up after 2:30.
- Whenever you send or drop off money for lunch, HSA activities, etc., please include money in an envelope with your child’s and teacher’s name listed and reason.
- Students must arrive by 8:35 AM daily. As per policy, students who are tardy 5 or more days, will be suspended from school one day.
- If your child forgets his/her lunch, the school will provide a lunch for them – a reminder will be sent home for payment.
- Please try to schedule any doctor appointments for children after school or on Saturday, so that your child does not miss class instruction.
Important Phone numbers:
- Main Office: 973-450-3500 ext. 3102
- Nurse: 973-450-3500 ext. 3103